For me the issue is not location, it has nothing to do with noise or
hustle-bustle.  It has to do with non-superficial interaction with people,
which I guess in and of itself is the issue because that is not the Way.

Thank you for the realization.

"We are here to add what we can to life, not to get what we can from life."
- William Osler