For me the issue is not location, it has nothing to do with noise or
hustle-bustle.  It has to do with non-superficial interaction with people,
which I guess in and of itself is the issue because that is not the Way.

Thank you for the realization.

-Lana

"We are here to add what we can to life, not to get what we can from life."
- William Osler