Dearest Anthony,

The following words are from my heart. Please read them carefully. I am getting busier everyday and having less and less time to post.

Chan benefits from the essence of Tao and Buddhism. Chan practices with Tao principles for immortality and explains spirituality with Buddhism terms. In the end both health and spirituality are formless and language less. While I notice that you are still caught in categorization and analyzing with your head.

What I shared with you is the teaching from a living Buddha and a Chan Master. We have over half a million people benefited from his teaching and hundreds have already witnessed most of his journey.

I have witnessed the cells as sentient beings. I have witnessed critical importance of chi to help us surpass our karmic physic hindrance. I have witnessed a true journey. Yet I must tell you that journey is just journey. Journey is indescribable with words. Nirvana, enlightenment and Buddhahood are still just words to me. They are not important because they are not absolute and they are not IT.

Nothing is more precious than the practice. (Let us practice without our mind.)

Nothing is more important than self-witness.  (Let us not idolize words.)

And there is really nothing else. (Just detach from everything including my post and follow your heart.)

JMJM
Head Teacher
Order of Buddha Heart

http://chanjmjm.blogspot.com