From: ED <seacrofter...@yahoo.com>
Subject: [Zen] Re: Mindfulness pt 2
To: Zen_Forum@yahoogroups.com
Date: Monday, 3 January, 2011, 3:32 PM

Anthony,
I second your recommendations. OCD can be quite challenging to turn around.
Zazen or any Buddhist or other meditations might well he helpful, but
medication and/or psychotherapy should possibly be primary - if one possesses
the resources. It is be advisable to consult with Western medical and
psychological professionals in this matter - and take heed of their advice.
---ED