I think your question was answered by this...

>>  http://bitly.com/osxzfs
>
> I understand that this might be hard or impossible to answer but:
> Can I use your script to compile and install OpenZFS, maybe even mount the
> ZEVO pools… and expect it to be stable?
> I would REALLY like to have features like case insensitivity and UTF8
> normalization. Also it would be nice if the mounted filesystems were actually
> visible in volumes. :)
> So.. how far has it come?
> Can I use it for my iPhoto, iTunes and general file storage?
> Can it be scanned by Spotlight?

Spotlight is still an issue, but being worked on. If your using the build
version and you did so daily, you would of course be getting all fixes as they
come out. Do ensure you have everything backed up regularly. No issues so far
but best to assume the worst.

Another great community supporter is Björn.

--
Jason Belec
Sent from my iPad

---