>From: Frank Hage <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

>I'm sorry.  I forgot that DVD +/- geeks were having a religious war. ;-)

>Yes, you .de guys are right. Your Mileage Varies greatly from mine.

Well, I only see religious DVD wars from DVD+ lovers, but this seems to
be a result of the miss information from the DVD+ alliance :-(

>While some people may choose to ignore non-technical issues when choosing
>DVD+R vs DVD-R, I take all issues into account. Sometimes, in fact, many
>times, the non-technical advantages outweigh technical ones. Sorry
>guys, I still see a few big advantages for DVD+R over DVD-R.

I see not a single advantage in DVD+, however there are many disadvantages.

Jörg

       [EMAIL PROTECTED]               (uni)  If you don't have iso-8859-1
       [EMAIL PROTECTED]           (work) chars I am J"org Schilling