Date: Mon, 26 Sep 2005 13:18:26 -0700
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To: bmwuucdigest@uucdigest.com
Subject: Conforti's site

Anyone know why Jim's site is still not up. It's been under construction
for a good long time now.

-Kevin

 This  e-mail  communication is confidential and is intended only
 for  the individual(s) or entity named above and others who have
 been  specifically  authorized to receive it. If you are not the
 intended  recipient,  please  do not read, copy, use or disclose
 the  contents of this communication to others. Please notify the
 sender  that  you have received this e-mail in error by replying
 to  the e-mail.  Please then delete the e-mail and any copies of
 it. Thank you.