The AHJ generally enforces the code, which specifically allows loading a
busbar with 120% of its rating when backfeeding solar into it.   So it
depends on what you define as "correct".  Following the code, or following
the laws of physics.    I hate to admit it, but there are many things in
the code that are not based on the laws of physics.  I've been doing solar
for 25+ years now, and also know a bunch of people on code writing panels,
and have learned that writing the code is much like writing legislation,
lots of special interests and political lobbying -- it's not just a bunch
of engineers or physicists sitting around deciding what is the safest way
to build something.