Chris wasn't seeking help he was pointing out why Plone is less easy to install than we all assume it to be or at least claim it to be. I think it's a fair point.

Just an example of what I'm talking about. After I got done reading (& responding) to this thread in the evangelism group, I dropped down to the plone.setup group to find this question:

    Chris Ellis wrote:
    > I've just installed the latest Plone on an Ubuntu server for my
    > school after trying out a number of wikis and being totally
    > frustrated  by lack of documentation, bugs, obscure fixes etc.
    >
    > <rant>Now it seems I need to spend an hour or more of my life
    > doing something as simple as setting the correct timezone for
    > Plone. Why doesn't Zope just pickup the local server time? Why
    > can't there be a variable in Plone config (as in Moodle, Drupal
    > for eg) to choose default timezone?</rant>

And no, an answer to Chris Ellis's question does not belong here. ;-)

It seems somewhat disingenuous to claim "easy to install" as it's #2 "Top Question" with things like this.

I would STRONGLY suggest removing that claim.  At least for now.

--

Chris Barnes                              AOL IM: CNBarnes
ch...@txbarnes.com (also MSN IM)        Yahoo IM: chrisnbarnes