Indeed, why? Any talk of 'artificial circuits' might risk the patient saying
'No' to the doctor. I want real, digital circuits. Meat circuits are fine,
though there might be something better. I mean, if something better than 'skin'
comes along, I'll swap my skin for that. Probably need the brain upgrade anyway
to read the new skin. You could even make me believe I had a new skin via the
firmware in the brain upgrade. No need to change skin at all.

I could even sell you a brain upgrade that looked like it was composed of meat
when in fact it was a bunch of something else. You only have to believe what
your brain presents you.

Kim Jones