On Jul 24, 9:02 pm, Colin Geoffrey Hales <cgha...@unimelb.edu.au>
wrote:

> artificially. i.e. REPLICATE. Not emulate. Not simulate. You master the
> natural version, make it artificially, then you experiment to find out a
> theory of it... not the other way around. It's what we did for flight,
> fire and light and who knows what else. Cognition is no different.

I agree and flight and fire are great examples. It intuitively seems
like a similar kind of thing; the notion of igniting a relatively
uncontrollable natural process through controlled artificial means.

Here's my Theory of Everything if you want to check it out:
http://www.stationlink.com/docs/Executive_Summary_SEE_TOE_v4.pdf

Craig