On 2/6/2012 4:12 AM, ronaldheld wrote:
arXiv:1202.0720v1 [physics.hist-ph]

Abstract
It is argued that it is possible to give operational meaning to free
will and
the process of making a choice without employing metaphysics.

comments?
                                 Ronald

Whether it is operational depends on the free-will function. Suppose you guessed my free-will function and the start time t_0. Then each time I had to make a decision, you could predict my decision. But how could this be distinguished from a deterministic decision function that depends on information along my past light-cone. This information is unavailable, even in principle, until the decision time.

Note that if Sarkissian's free-willl exists, then by the Free Will theorem it must be possessed by elementary particles too.