On Fri, Mar 23, 2012 at 5:47 PM, Quentin Anciaux <allco...@gmail.com> wrote:

> From a 3rd POV, there is no indeterminacy,

>From a "3rd POV" there is ALWAYS indeterminacy, we don't know for sure what
the thing we're looking at will do. From a "1 POV" there is ALWAYS
indeterminacy, we don't know for sure what we will do until we do it. Bruno
says there is a vast difference between these two things and his entire
proof hinges on that, and this despite him conceding that this difference
does not involve atoms or information. If someone can clearly explain
exactly what is remaining that causes this difference without resorting to
mystical BULLSHIT I will concede the argument and publicly thank them for
eliminating a small part of my ignorance.

> you'll (both you) still feel singular,

Yes.

> and the you who was asked before the experience

Is now 2 because HE HAS BEEN DUPLICATED.

> > what he expect to feel after the duplication

If he is logical he will expect to feel he is in Moscow and Washington, if
he is not I can not say what he will predict because there are many ways to
be wrong and only one way to be right.

> was unable to predict which one of the WM guy it will be, yet each one is
> only one.

But each one is you. Your premise is that object X has been exactly
duplicated but then you ask what one and only one SINGULAR event will
happen to it. The question makes no sense.

> > You keep asking who is this "you"

Yes.

> >  it is the usual you, as the one you use in your everyday

The word "you" works fine in the usual everyday world, but when you bring
duplicating chambers into the mix concepts that you never needed to give a
second thought to become vitally important.

  John K Clark