Stephen, thanks for a new English word for me: caterwauling. I like it.
Sun'ichi Amari writes in a field I do not intend to penetrate and I have a
hard time to comprehend videos - even if they are not in Japanese-English.
I confess: I did not find too much connection in your text to my post.
Maybe it is my fault.
Thanks anyway
JohnM