On 3/24/2012 4:47 PM, John Mikes wrote:
Stephen, thanks for a new English word for me: caterwauling. I like it.
Sun'ichi Amari writes in a field I do not intend to penetrate and I have a hard time to comprehend videos - even if they are not in Japanese-English. I confess: I did not find too much connection in your text to my post. Maybe it is my fault.
Thanks anyway
JohnM

Dear John,

I think in pictures/sensations and the connections that I see that exist might only be seen in the visual/proprioceptive mode of thinking. I am just happy that my posts are not considered as noise. ;-) One more thing; as I see it, "theories" are much like different points of view of one and the same object: the totality of that which exists. Sometimes a person's theory might just be about some small niche in their own minds and sometimes it might be of some thing that many minds have as a common commodity. BTW, my concept of the Totality of existence is very much like that of Hegel, if you are familiar with Hegel's work....

Onward!

Stephen