Dear Stathis

let me try to explain myself in a less "1st p. vocabulary".  As I explained
I carry an *'agnostic'* worldview, because over the past millennia the
information what humanity gathered about "the world" increased steadily and
we have so far no indication of having reached omniscience. So I believe
you when asking out loud: *"what ELSE is there?"* and I have no answer of
course. 2 trivial e.g.,-s:
# Before Volta there was no hint to 'electrical' (whatever that is)
phenomena but after his observation a branch of developing physics speaks a
lot of such. #The Flat Earth was also a notion (even the Bible speaks about
"the 4 corners" of it) and newer information developed a different
cosmology over the past centuries.
And so on, why not getting new information in *mentality* questions as
well? or factors (even so far unknown 'domains') that may influence
whatever we do  know/think/choose?

And may I throw back your term: the "choice" you ask about is a *PSEUDO -
choice*, not choosing from ANYTHING (haphazardly), but within the given
 possibilities (potentials) - in the unlimited complexity of which
currently we know only a portion. More we know than yesterday or 1000 -
10,000 years ago, but believably less than we *may* learn hereafter. (I.e.
in my agnosticism).
(And you left untouched my question about * W H O*  is discussing with *YOUR
* brain - and how?)

John Mikes Ph.D., D.Sc.