On 8/29/2012 7:03 AM, Bruno Marchal wrote:
We know since 1974 that cannabis cures cancer, (american discovery hidden by Bush senior) but it is only since this has been rediscovered in Spain, that some media talk about it, but it does not yet make the headline. How many people died of cancer since? I can give you tuns of references and links on this, but the same lies continue.

The media talk about anything. You're going off the rails there, Bruno. There's no way cannabis cures cancer. If anything, smoking marijuana will cause lung cancer - though maybe not so much as tobacco.