Brent wrote:

*I can think of no plausible mechanism whereby cannabis could selectively
affect cancer cells.*
*
*Sorry, this is no argument. You (or any later chap) may learn later-on
knowledge beyond our present inventory.
Besides: e.g. *Iodo Uracyl* attacks (cancer-) tumor cells selectively, used
mostly in dermatology. Is it unique???

Your second par is perfect. Thank you

JohnM