Try a google search for: thc anti cancer

There are numerous articles done by different groups that support this theory.

Jason

On Aug 29, 2012, at 6:03 PM, meekerdb <meeke...@verizon.net> wrote:

On 8/29/2012 2:15 PM, John Mikes wrote:

Brent wrote:

I can think of no plausible mechanism whereby cannabis could selectively affect cancer cells.

Sorry, this is no argument. You (or any later chap) may learn later- on knowledge beyond our present inventory.

And that would be a good reason to think differently later-on. But not now.