I might write a longer comment, but I will be a bit busy those days.

Here are some references on the fact that cannabis can cure cancer:

Cannabis selectively target cancerous cell, and makes them auto-phage (eating themselves):

http://www.jci.org/articles/view/37948    (original spain paper)

And we know that since 1974. When I read that in Jack Herer book, I did'nt belive it, until the spanish rediscovered this:

http://www.mapinc.org/newstcl/v01/n572/a11.html

http://www.safeaccess.ca/research/cancer.htm

http://www.gsalternative.com/2010/05/cannabinoids-kill-cancer/

Quentin, did you mix cannabis with tobacco? With alcohol. Those combination are known to be addictive, but there is no statistical evidences for cannabis alone. I agree with you Quentin, it uses can be dangerous, but the use of windows too.

Brent, there are no evidences that cannabis is a problem for lungs. The one found have been debunked:

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2006/05/25/AR2006052501729.html

By googling on cannabis cancer, you will more information. I count up to 173 cancers where cannabinoids can help to cure. Many youtbe video provides indivvidual witnessing also, notably on babies like this one:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pcI5tWYr6do

Bruno