From: Bruno Marchal
Receiver: everything-list
Time: 2012-09-08, 08:37:30
Subject: Re: fairness and sustainability

On 08 Sep 2012, at 12:35, Roger Clough wrote:

Hi John Mikes

Here's the dilemma:

Unfortunately, any system -- with the exception of the oil-rich countries
(where fairness would seem to be hard to define) --
that is completely fair is unsustainable. Capitalism,
like it or not, is the only known way to increase a
country's wealth. Fairness decreases a country's capacity
to grow. Darwin would agree.

Cuba and the former soviet union and now europe
are good examples. They all failed in trying to be completely fair
or are in the process of failing.

I think that capitalism + democracy is the most fair system.

Today, unfortunately, capitalism has been perverted by minorities which build
money on fears, lies and catastrophes, and that is very bad.

They are clever, and have succeeded in mixing the black and non black money, so
that the middle class and the banking systems have become hostages.  Those
liars are transforming the planet economy into a a pyramidal con.

Lying is part of nature, like cancers and diseases. Defending ourselves against
liars is part of nature too.

Bruno

Roger Clough, rclo...@verizon.net
9/8/2012