Roger,
Not at all. In the previous response to your comment I said that there are
miths, that myths and beliefs are very important, but not that religion is
nothing but that.

I  just gave a positivistic argument to convince people that adhere to the
positivistic faith. That does not mean that I´m materialist nor positivist.