On 12/16/2012 7:18 PM, Craig Weinberg wrote:

On Sunday, December 16, 2012 6:44:11 PM UTC-5, Stephen Paul King wrote:

    On 12/16/2012 4:28 PM, Craig Weinberg wrote:

        OH, I get it! The fact that I am born in the US makes me
        guilty of a crime for which I must pay restitution. Nice!
        What a nice con. Get people to believe that they owe you
        money and then sit back and collect checks. Sweet!

    Just because the American empire runs like other empires doesn't
    make us guilty of a crime, but it makes us legitimate targets in
    the eyes of those who are being oppressed in the name of our
    interests. How could it not? I don't know what kind of money con
    you are talking about. Like Progressive politics is a big money
    maker? hahaha
    Hi!

        It is a weaponizing and monitizing of guilt, used to control
    people.

Control them to do what? Build libraries instead of liquidating them to add a number in some billionaire's bank account?

Libraries full of books that no one can read? Nice idea! There is a saying that applies here. /It is not possible to fix a real problem by just changing one thing./

    Witness the numbers of people in the world that are completely
    reliant on a handout for survive!

You mean the Defense contractors and beneficiaries of huge industrial and agricultural subsidies?

Sure! but wait, not banks and insurance companies? Why not ban all corporations? No, wait, we might need them....

--
Onward!

Stephen