On 12/17/2012 12:23 AM, Craig Weinberg wrote:

On Sunday, December 16, 2012 7:36:35 PM UTC-5, Stephen Paul King wrote:

    On 12/16/2012 7:18 PM, Craig Weinberg wrote:

    On Sunday, December 16, 2012 6:44:11 PM UTC-5, Stephen Paul King
    wrote:

        On 12/16/2012 4:28 PM, Craig Weinberg wrote:

            OH, I get it! The fact that I am born in the US makes me
            guilty of a crime for which I must pay restitution.
            Nice! What a nice con. Get people to believe that they
            owe you money and then sit back and collect checks. Sweet!

        Just because the American empire runs like other empires
        doesn't make us guilty of a crime, but it makes us
        legitimate targets in the eyes of those who are being
        oppressed in the name of our interests. How could it not? I
        don't know what kind of money con you are talking about.
        Like Progressive politics is a big money maker? hahaha
        Hi!

            It is a weaponizing and monitizing of guilt, used to
        control people.

    Control them to do what? Build libraries instead of liquidating
    them to add a number in some billionaire's bank account?

        Libraries full of books that no one can read?

Why can't people read?

    Education institutions that don't really educate.

    Nice idea! There is a saying that applies here. /It is not
    possible to fix a real problem by just changing one thing./

For sure, I'm talking in general principle here.

    ok

        Witness the numbers of people in the world that are
        completely reliant on a handout for survive!

    You mean the Defense contractors and beneficiaries of huge
    industrial and agricultural subsidies?

        Sure! but wait, not banks and insurance companies?

Them too.

    Why not ban all corporations? No, wait, we might need them....

Rehabilitating them to be sub-human entities rather than super-human would be a good start. A corporation is mainly a way for wealthy people to cheat capitalism.

    Sure, and make lots of nice stuff cheaply too. ;-)

--
Onward!

Stephen