On 1/3/2013 10:13 AM, Telmo Menezes wrote:

On Thu, Jan 3, 2013 at 4:10 PM, Roger Clough <rclo...@verizon.net <mailto:rclo...@verizon.net>> wrote:

    Hi meekerdb
    Although a brilliant logician, Russell was far left (no doubt a
    communist and so anti-christian).  His diatribe against Christianity
    is a prime example. It's totally misinformed and mistaken.
    Ethics is, at bottom, loving your neighbor as your self.

Well that's easy. I don't love or even particularly like myself.

 Dear Telmo,

    That sounds like a personal pathology. I feel badly for you.

--
Onward!

Stephen