From: Telmo Menezes
Receiver: everything-list
Time: 2013-01-03, 10:13:43
Subject: Re: Re: The evolution of good and evil

On Thu, Jan 3, 2013 at 4:10 PM, Roger Clough  wrote:

Hi meekerdb
?
Although a brilliant logician, Russell was far left (no doubt a
communist and so anti-christian). ?is diatribe against Christianity
is a prime example. It's totally misinformed and mistaken.
?
Ethics is, at bottom, loving your neighbor as your self.

Well that's easy. I don't love or even particularly like myself.
?
?
?
[Roger Clough], [rclo...@verizon.net]