Bruno: "Imagined by people supported by infinities of computations. But the
imagination is reduced itself to arithmetical relations (even finite one,
now), so it is a monism."

Richard: Are you saying that without people there cannot be comp? I would
prefer a more cosmic machine as in http://vixra.org/abs/1303.0194