Right. That is why the word "incontrovertible" is included. One's opinions
and desires, etc. con't matter a hill of beans to what is necessarily true
for come collection of (multiple!) observers. I also assume a version of
the anthropic principle: An observer can only experience a "reality" that
is not contradictory to its existence.

On Sat, Dec 28, 2013 at 1:32 AM, LizR <lizj...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On 28 December 2013 18:03, Stephen Paul King
> <stephe...@provensecure.com>wrote:
>
>> Hi Jason,
>>
>>   I would like to know the definition of "reality" that you are using
>> here.
>>

> I quite like "whatever doesn't go away when you stop believing in it."

Kindest Regards,

Stephen Paul King

Senior Researcher

Mobile: (864) 567-3099