And once you've answered Gabe's questions, you can show us the maths!!!

I'm not saying I will understand it myself, but there are people around
here who will. I've already asked this (god knows how many times) from Mr
"Of course I respect women scientists" who yet again seems to be refusing
to answer any of my posts.

Actually, I'm starting to think that Edgar is just trolling. He starts by
presenting a case with obvious flaws, then refuses to give sensible answers
to reasonable questions while coming across as irritatingly patronising and
borderline rude. The object of the exercise being to get everyone as angry
as possible in order to gratify some sociopathic urge.

He has all the hallmarks, now I come to think of it.