Stephen,

We have to be very careful when we try to 'measure' p-time because it is
prior to dimensionality since it provides the processor cycles in which
dimensionality and thus measure is computed and is the locus or substrate
of those computations.

We all experience the present moment of p-time all the time as the basic
experience of our existence. But, when we try to measure it we just end up
measuring clock time instead, because clock time continually flows through
the present moment at different relativistic rates depending on
circumstance, but it always flows in the same presence of reality, which is
the present moment of p-time.

The computations that take place in p-time compute all change, and the
relativistic rates of all that change. So since the mechanisms of clocks is
part of what is being computed it is natural that clocks only read the
compute rates of change = clock times.

As I stated previously though I do see one way to measure p-time. Since
p-time is the radial dimension of our hyperspherical universe, and it is
the continued extension of that radial dimension that accounts for the
happening measured by clock time to flow through the present moment, then
the curvature of the universe, omega, should give us the p-time radius.

Thus my theory predicts that omega will be a positive number very very
slightly >1, which corresponds to a finite hyperspherical universe with no
edges.

I asked previously if any of you math whizzes could give me the equation to
calculate the radius of the universe from omega, the curvature, but no one
could. I'm still hoping to get the equation.

Edgar