On 1/16/2014 4:33 PM, Edgar L. Owen wrote:
I asked previously if any of you math whizzes could give me the equation to calculate the radius of the universe from omega, the curvature, but no one could. I'm still hoping to get the equation.

You can't calculate one from the other. Empirically, based on the WMAP data, the universe is spatially flat. The radius of the part of the universe we're able to see is now (in cosmic time) about 47e9 light years.