________________________________
 From: Quentin Anciaux <allco...@gmail.com>

Well I can accept such language in mathematics where you make clear what is
meant, not in every day use.... when someone says he *believes* in god, that's
not what he meant... That's what I don't like in your approach to insist using
everyday word in everyday language *but* with your own mathematical meaning.
It's misleading you should see it.

Quentin

I am confused as well when words such as "god" that have powerful well known
and widely used meanings become used to mean something very different  than the
commonly understood meaning
Chris