On Mon, Aug 3, 2015 at 5:30 AM, Bruno Marchal <marc...@ulb.ac.be> wrote:  ​

​>
>> ​>>​
>> ​
>> ​ ​
>> Then you die with the simple teleportation.
>

> ​
>> ​>> ​
>> Then who will die in ​the simple teleportation
>> ​?
>>

> ​> ​
> You, when you are in Helsinki.

​For the sake of clarity and consistency when dealing with this topic John
Clark humbly requests that ​Bruno Marchal make the following simple changes
in future correspondence with John Clark:

1) Substitute "John Clark" for the personal pronoun "you".

2) Keep in mind that after the duplication there is no such thing as **THE**
1p that John Clark will experience in the future. Thank you for your
cooperation.

> ​> ​
> it is not abaout the lmocation of your bodies, but about the first person
> experience

​There are two ​first person experiences, which one is Bruno talking about?

​> ​
> "you" is unambiguous before the duplication.

​Yes, but Bruno is talking about expectations and that implies the future,
stuff that happens after the duplication, and then its Ambiguity City. Not
that expectations, correct ones or incorrect ones, have anything to do with
the continuity of consciousness or the unique feeling of self.  ​

> ​> ​
> that you will live (again, with that non ambiguous definition of identity
> that we have agree on).

​The definition John Clark agreed on is "you" ​is somebody who remembers
being a man in Helsinki. On Monday Wednesday and Friday Bruno agrees with
this definition, on Tuesday Thursday and Saturday Bruno does not, and on
Sunday Bruno is a bit confused.

​> ​
> You avoid to answer the question/ What do you expect to live after pushing
> the button.

​Avoid the question my ass! Just yesterday John Clark said clear ​as a bell
"that  depends on who "you" is. John Clark
 would know that in the future the Moscow Man would see Moscow and the
Washington Man would see Washington.
​[...]
And I
​[John Clark] ​
also knew which one would be which, I knew the Moscow Man would get his
photons from Moscow and the Washington Man would get his photons from
Washington.
​[...] ​
what Bruno Marchal  would expect John Clark neither knows nor cares because
expectations, correct ones or incorrect ones, have nothing to do with the
continuity of consciousness or the unique feeling of self.
​"​

> ​> ​
> you and Peck are the only one having a problem here.

​Then Peck and Clark are the only ones here who can think rationally ​on
this subject.

​> ​
> You are just playing with word.

​And you are using words like a naive ​child not like a logician with
a disciplined mind.

​John K Clark ​