On 1/3/2019 6:01 AM, Bruno Marchal wrote:
As a scientist, I just count the evidences, and evaluate the plausibility of the big picture proposed.I predicted the many-world appearances much before I realised the physicists were already open to this for empirical reason. Once you understand that there are infinitely many computations going through you actual state,

What does it mean "your actual state"?   How is it defined within the UD?

Brent

you can understand that we have to see the trace of those computations when looking at ourself at a finer grained level than our substitution level. Then the rest is math, and more quantitative predictions.