On Wed, May 29, 2019 at 7:04 AM Bruno Marchal <marc...@ulb.ac.be> wrote:

>> Physics can never make a good prediction if you don't make clear exactly
>> what it is that you want predicted,
>

> *> My reasoning does not depends on what is predicted.*

Yes it is, you make a big deal out of something you call "First Person
Indeterminacy" but in a world full of First Person duplicating machines you
never make it clear who Mr. First Person is or exactly what the prediction
is about. In effect you want me to predict if the Flaxilgrab will be
diphealezated and It's true I can't do that, I can't because it's gibberish.

John K Clark

John K Clark