Ah, so he is an *intelligent* racist?? Anyone with a gun who shoots an unarmed
man in a public place has committed a crime. I personally don't get into the
whole black and white thing like the racist dude in the article. I don't give a
damn if one person was green and the other polka-dotted. Enjoy your class A
delusion.