Re "Anyone with a gun who shoots an unarmed man in a public place has
committed a crime." : not if he is convinced his own life is in danger.
Like it or not that's what the law says in Florida.
And even if the law didn't say that I'd shoot someone regardless if I
thought he was going to assault me unprovoked and I had a gun handy.

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, doctordumbass@...  wrote:

> Ah, so he is an *intelligent* racist?? Anyone with a gun who shoots an
unarmed man in a public place has committed a crime. I personally don't
get into the whole black and white thing like the racist dude in the
article. I don't give a damn if one person was green and the other
polka-dotted. Enjoy your class A delusion.