Hi Laurie,
Why would they take her off the meds? Joey will be on them for the rest of his life. He hasn't had to increase them because his HCM is progressing slowly, his thickening is about the same but his arotic value has dilated slightly more so there is progression. He is failry active for his age, he still doesn't like the fluids but I know he'll get used to them, Fred has been getting them for almost 2 years and he used to bite me and run under the bed. He figures out it wouldn't do him any good so now he just waits for me to take him out to the couch and do them. BUT the second I close off the valve he is gone. Fred is 17, Joey is 12 now, 13 this July.

He hasn't panted since he was 5 months old, I have noticed something recently and I don't know what it means, I have never seen any other cat do it, he will open his mouth and sort of hiss, just a very short hiss, he just does it out of the blue. Ever seen that?

--

Belinda
happiness is being owned by cats ...

Be-Mi-Kitties