Curtis L. Olson writes:

 > Your cows are hideous but humorous.  On my computer they are missing
 > the head. :-)

If you're flying close enough to notice, you're flying too low (I've
been waiting almost 24 hours to make that comment).

 > In real life you'd likely see clustered groups of cows rather than
 > randomly spread out over a field.

Ditto for trees -- you'll tend to see stands of trees of the same type
grouped together rather than, say, pine and maple mixed randomly.  Any
suggestions?

I suppose I should make some sheep for our friends in the UK and Eire
-- as I recall, sheep account for about 75% of the scenery over there.

All the best,

David

--
David Megginson, [EMAIL PROTECTED], http://www.megginson.com/