So, I would think that, based on this profile, she should have one of the American voices, and, (grin), not a male one? That would narrow your logical choices.

---
If guns cause crime, pencils cause misspelled words.
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Sunday, January 18, 2009 9:00 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Cross Platform Speech Support

Hi Ron and all,
Over the passed few weeks I have been working on a few short stories containing Angela Carter's adventures so I have a pretty good idea who she is now. Here is her bio based on those stories.

Age: 32
Height: 5 FT. 6 IN.
Body: Athletic
Eyes: Blue
Hair: Brown
Nationality: American
Home: New Haven Ct.
Employment: Yale University
Job: Professor of Archeology
Hobbies: Reading, swimming, treasure hunting, fencing, other out door sports/activities.

Ron Schamerhorn wrote:
Hey

I'd have to throw in my two cents for a female voice. However I guess we'd have to figure what Angela's nationality is?