Hi Phil,
I hadn't thought about that, but that does make sense. Especially, in Angela's case. In the bio I am developing for her she became interested in archeology principly because her father, Dr. James Carter, use to take her with him on digs where she got hands on training in the field at an early age. As a result when she grew up she wanted to follow in her father's footsteps and become an archeologist. As someone who grew up in various places in the world her accent might not be that of a New England woman who works and lives near Yale University when she isn't making her way through some dusty old tomb. Grin. Although, as for Heather I am quite happy with the voice. I noticed it does have a bit of an accent, but I can't quite place it. Either way I've began using it for the games voice overs, and I'll see how the private testers like her. The heather voice isn't as good as Cara would have been, but it works for the time being.

Phil Vlasak wrote:
Hi Thomas,
Angela's nationality doesn't determine her accent.
She could have spent a long time vacationing or in school in another country thus gain a different accent.
 I think I hear a slight Swedish accent in the Heather voice for example.