Hi Thomas,
Angela's nationality doesn't determine her accent.
She could have spent a long time vacationing or in school in another country thus gain a different accent.
 I think I hear a slight Swedish accent in the Heather voice for example.

To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Monday, January 19, 2009 12:00 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Cross Platform Speech Support

Hi Ron and all,
Over the passed few weeks I have been working on a few short stories
containing Angela Carter's adventures so I have a pretty good idea who
she is now. Here is her bio based on those stories.

Age: 32
Height: 5 FT. 6 IN.
Body: Athletic
Eyes: Blue
Hair: Brown
Nationality: American
Home: New Haven Ct.
Employment: Yale University
Job: Professor of Archeology
Hobbies: Reading, swimming, treasure hunting, fencing, other out door
sports/activities.

Ron Schamerhorn wrote:
Hey

  I'd have to throw in my two cents for a female voice.  However I guess
we'd have to figure what Angela's nationality is?