Hi Bryan,
Yeah. however, the thing to keep in mind since these are wav files, not the TTS voice itself, the voices aren't going to be more responsive, faster, etc no matter what voice is being used. If someone picks Eloquence for the game, because it is more responsive, that is a misnomer. It won't be any more responsive, fluid, etc than any other voice because how well the game loads and plays the voice messages will depend heavily on your CPU.

Bryan Peterson wrote:
I totally agree. The only reason I use Eloquence in my screen reader at all is because of its admittedly fast response time. But as far as I'm concerned no Eloquence voice belongs in a game like MOTA.