I'm actually curious to find out how Thomas implemented the mouse to
control the character's running. Would I continuously have to move the
mouse to the right? If so I don't think I'd have a large enough desk
to avoid the need to pick it up occasionally. That'd obviously work
better with a trackball, but I'd rather use a keyboard or joystick for
something like character movement if I'd have to continuously move the
mouse in the direction I want to move.