Hi Jeremy.
While I can see you feel very strongly about this, my question was not
meant as an attack. Instead I think we as a community should come up
with a solution. I just read an article where some companies project
that at least 40% of all netbooks will have arm processors at the end
of next year. As netbooks are a cheep form of computing, I can see
many blind gamers going that route. The majority of audiogames will be
affected, as they use older technology from microsoft which they don't
seem interested in updating for arm. These games include Jim Kitchen's
games, GMA, LWorks and many fun games like BSC games that are no
longer developed actively.

Many gamers are also moving to other platforms like linux, as the cost
and restrictions related to windows software is becoming prohibitive.