Fair enough on both counts tom.

however, for myself as I've said, I've always felt that with games like Jims, entombed and 7-128, investing in a better sapi voice is like buying a joystick.

As you know I use scansoft daniel myself, which I'm quite happy with.

the other reason i suggested sapi was indeed because of the mission parza. It just seems that lw has done really well with this, and lots of people have ceated interesting missions to play.

The startrek universe is so large and diverse, I just would assume people would jump at the chance of creating places for your ship to go.

Of course if work wise this wasn't viable, fair enough.

i do however agree about the enterprise computer and a synth, and in fact that's one clear advantage of stfc over trek 2000 which I do like.

The cross platform thing I will confess didn't occur to me I'm afraid, sinse obviously it's just not somehting I considder myself, but if you did want to include it that is true regarding recorded speech making more sense.

Beware the Grue!