HI jeremy.

Just download last years competition entries from www.arborell com, and you'll see.

My one concern with a converter is how it's going to stick in section numbers, eg to enter the right door turn to section 43.

It'd have to actually number each section, print it, scramble the order then stick the numbers in each choice leading to a section, which may be possible but sounds horribly complex to me.

I have however asked the gm of arborell who runs the competition and is actually a very nice fellow, if submitting in html is okay, sinse personally i'd actually prefer books in html where you just have to click to go to different sections rather than muck about with find commands.

We'll see what he says.

Beware the grue!