Hi Dark,

Interesting enough that's kind of what I'd like to do myself, but
instead of writing a gamebook in straight html I'd like to code it in
C++ or maybe something simpler like Python and see how far I could
get. By using something like Python, for example, I could have it do
the rolls etc for me as well as keep track of items, character status,
etc. Either that or I could code it in perl and add the game to a web
page. There are all kinds of cool things we can do with gamebooks and
make them pretty enjoyable.

Cheers!