Hi Thomas,
I thought Speech Works did no longer exist, meaning that Eloquence was no part of Nuance or Scansoft. Furthermore I also thought at least the IBM versions of the voices were now also available as SAPI 5.1 versions at least, thus I thought the "original" Eloquence would also be available in some SAPI 5 form. But due to a general lack of easily available information I might be mistaken.