Hi,

Unfortunately, I don't know any more than I've already said. Yes,
there was a SAPI 4 compatible version of Eloquence available, but I'm
not sure if it is still being sold/licensed. Last I heard Kurzweil
3000 still ships withe the generic SAPI 4 version of Eloquence, but it
has been sometime since I have actually checked out that software.
What I do know for sure is that the company that owns Eloquence---I
want to say it is Speech Works---has changed the license agreement for
newer versions of Eloquence which prohibit version 6 of being used
with any application not specifically licensed for the product. Most
accessible applications such as Jaws, Window-Eyes, Openbook, all have
specific licenses with Speech Works to support and use Eloquence. So I
don't know where Speech Works stands on the older generic SAPI 4
version that came with IBM Viavoice etc. My guess is if you have it
you can use it, but keep in mind its a 32-bit app and uses SAPI 4, not
SAPI 5, so usage on Windos 7 and beyond might be problematic. I
haven't tried it myself so am not too clear on backwards compatibility
with SAPI 4 on Windows 7.

Cheers!