True, studiohdr_t.name would be easy, fixed length so anything within 64
bytes is fine. but if he's looking to change material paths to ones of
different length he'll have to edit some indexes to comply with the
changes and update studiohdr_t.length to match the new size of the file.

I'll have to write a nice little document about that harder stuff
sometime if anyone thinks it'll be handy